Monday, May 11, 2009

Some More Sewing Projects

Before putting away my sewing machine to work on some other necessary projects, I managed to finish a few more items that I've been working on.

These are dresses I made for Annie and Ellie out of fabric I got at a thrift store for about $3 total. They love 'em, and I think they're cute as can be! I can't find the link at the moment, but rest assured. Someone more talented than I came up with the idea.


Here is the purse I made for both my mom and mother-in-law for a combo birthday/Mother's Day gift. I used this tutorial and then made this make-up pouch to match, using this tute.






I still haven't used a pattern for anything I've made. One of these days, I'll learn how to sew, for real, but for now I manage to make do well enough.

Nothing new to post on the adoption front. I'll be keeping y'all posted.












2 comments:

Debbie B said...

So cute!!!! The girls are adorable!!

Donna said...

love those dresses...ever consider sewing for other people??? Lainey would love that dress!