Friday, February 8, 2008


I'm convinced that one of the fundamental differences between men and women is the need for Armor All. My dh thinks this stuff is great...makes his car all slick and shiny. He makes sure he gets the inside of his car detailed with it every time he gets it cleaned.

I, on the other hand, loathe the stuff. It leaves a tacky residue (if they were polite enough to wipe all of it off) or even worse, a full-on sticky mess, which makes it hard to grasp your steering wheel. And forget about the space where your door handle is. You just know you're gonna need at least three baby wipes to get that offensive stuff off your hand and out from under your fingernails. I can't even switch the radio station without a smear of that stuff being left on my finger. Blech!

Rant over!

No comments: